Monday, December 29, 2008

Eli is 3!!!

Today Eli turned three. We had a little party with our family, Granny and Aunt Hannah (yeah...she is home for a little visit). Here are a couple of pictures of Eli with his "Cars" cake wearing all the stickers Aunt Hannah gave him. We had a fun time celebrating three years with our little boy.

This is Eli three years ago today. Hard to believe our little Eli started as this big boy. And yes, these were literally taken right after he was born....9lbs 13oz (and at high altitude...supposedly this makes you weigh less.) I can remember like it was yesterday walking around WalMart at 11:30pm trying to get my contractions to pick up until I couldn't walk anymore. And then racing to the hospital during rush hour traffic the next day...the midwife and me in one car (me screaming the whole way) and Dan, my mom and Madison trying to keep up with us in another car (my mom screaming the whole way.) It was an adventure to remember.

0 comments: